[ale] cisco 2600 -> iptables?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 09:47:01 EDT 2008

Maybe it's just me and my twisted humor but..

Cisco _actually_ makes a firewall with the model number of 2600?!?!?

Maybe they have some funnier people in marketing than I thought.

I have no idea how to extract Cisco rules to an iptables setup so if
something is discovered, please share it here.

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 9:32 AM, Robert L. Harris <robert.l.harris at gmail.com
> wrote:

James P. Kinney III