[ale] LHC rap

Sid Lane jakes.dad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 09:39:18 EDT 2008

everyone's talking about micro black holes but my $'s on a strangelet:

"I'm gonna open a can of quantum ice nine on 'yo arse!  yeah, you heard
me..."

anyone know if Tech's sending over a physicist to consult on the proper way
to yell "HEY, Y'ALL WATCH THIS!!!" before they throw the switch on that
thing?  at least wear a Marvin the Martian hat and utter something about
your view of Venus being obstructed...  :D