[ale] ALE Northeast stuff (cursed, or not cursed?)

Brian nym.bnm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 00:05:43 EDT 2008

Okay, so this just gets better and better, folks, though admittedly,
this one is all me.

It appears that somehow I did not get my favored schedule for classes
this semester, and I am going to have to take classes on Thursdays
(which also means you won't be seeing much of me at Central, either).
Cheer or jeer as you like.

Now, as much fun as I have been having with the administration at my
workplace now, I will have a very hard time convincing them to allow
the meetings to be held on campus without my direct involvement.  I
will ask my contact in the administration for a meeting on this very
shortly, but I was recently informed that they still may ask me to
pony up a security fee (unlikely, but even if they do, I got it.  You
all have helped me with some issues even if I hadn't asked the list
about them).

But, looking at this as maybe an opportunity to change things up,
would there be interest in moving to another night of the week?
Wednesdays and Thursdays are the nights I couldn't meet with the
group.  Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, or, for something completely
different, maybe afternoons on weekends?

Thoughts and commentary all welcome.  This is, after all, a
cooperative work.  I'm trying to keep the wheels on it, but it would
help to know where the passengers are going.

Brian