[ale] Job openings - Linux Sys Adm

Kevin O'Neill Stoll kevinostoll at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 11:34:28 EDT 2008

the company I work for has a couple of systems positions open, these are engineering / operations type positions focusing on basic systems work, middleware (tomcat atm) and scripting (bash mostly). Environment is fairly small, less than 1000 nodes - cisco, netapp, f5 big ips, suse mostly, oracle, mysql, tomcat

You would be engaged through a contracting firm, but I have been here 15months and other people have been here longer - so in my opinion the contract thing isn't bad. Not sure what the pay is, you can work that out.

Send me a resume and I'll get it in front of the right people. If you get the position, I'll be getting a referral bonus - which I'll be splitting 50/50 with you. Not sure what the bonus is.

thanks