[ale] Mojave experiment

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Aug 5 14:44:50 EDT 2008

Lol

Vista not bad for normal end users?

Meaning normal end users never try to get printers and other devices
that worked flawlessly with their older XP system but now can't be made
to work on Vista even with a gun pointed to its head?

Your parents may have been lucky or maybe just do minimal things.  The
few people I know that have tried Vista (including at least one
professional Windoze Admin) think its sucks wind.