[ale] Thin client installation at Boys and Girls Club this saturday

Daniel Howard dhhoward at comcast.net
Mon Aug 4 15:19:52 EDT 2008

GOSEF, UUCACC, and the Rotary Club Computer Roundup are planning a thin
client installation at the Joseph Whitehead Boys and Girls Club of Metro
Atlanta this Saturday morning Aug 9th, here's location info:

http://www.bgcma.org/view/club/35
Joseph B. Whitehead Boys & Girls Club
Fulton County
1900 Lakewood Ave.
Atlanta, Georgia 30315
(404) 627-4617

Let me know if you can make it, even if for a short while.  We should
have everything we need, but if you have spare Ethernet cables, power
strips, keyboards/mice, or Etherboot floppys/CDs, feel free to bring
them just in case.  My cell number is 404.625.1593, call if you need
directions or help getting there.

I'll need at least one other person to help transport the PCs from my
basement to the Club that morning, so if you have van/SUV and can
transport, let me know.

Thanks,
Daniel

--