[ale] Yahoo TOS [was: is USB stick safer than CD-ROM/DVD]

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 19:51:21 EDT 2008

I copied the text from "flicker.com > Terms of Service". It's the same
language that was in place before the site was acquired by Yahoo!.

Still, if you read the preamble to that section and skip over (a) to
read (b), the same language is in place. If you upload a "public"
picture to flickr.com, Yahoo! can then modify it however they like and
use it to promote the Flickr service.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/