[ale] MS Office new version

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 19:19:24 EDT 2008

I have to use MS Word and MS Excel to do my chemistry lab reports this
semester, and summer. I can't use OO Calc because it doesn't support
adding the trend line equation to a plot. I could use OO Writer for
the Word parts, but since I have to use Excel, I just go ahead and use
Word. I'm using Office 2008 for Mac, and if it is any indication of
Office on Windows then there is plenty reason to use OOo aside from a
possible subscription model. Office 2008 is the insanely frustrating
and slow.

Yes. I just implied OOo is faster than Office. It's that damn bad.