[ale] Simple OO question

T3ch Dude t3ch.dude at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 18:34:11 EDT 2008

From: *Greg Freemyer* <greg.freemyer at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 4:24 PM
> Okay,
>
> I'm trying to do my first formal document in OO.
>
> How do I keep the header / footer from being on the Cover and Table of
> contents pages?
>
> And how about numbering the appendix pages.
>
> Thanks
> Greg

Greg-

Sorry so late to reply; thanks Jim
Kinney for straightening out the subscription.

To have different headers and footers for different pages, you have do
define different page styles. You might have "Title", "TOC", "Body", and
"Appendix" page styles.

In OO.o help, under "headers, changing":

"Defining Different Headers and Footers
"You can use different headers and footers on different pages in your
document, so long as the pages use different page styles. "

Best of luck,

T3ch.Dude