[ale] AT&T blocking 25

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Thu Apr 17 11:48:14 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-04-17 at 10:07 -0400, Ned Williams wrote:
> No this is not correct

	No it is correct.  The form appears to be wrong.  The AT&T rep I just
spoke with stated that BellSouth is not fully integrated into their
system as yet and they would be unable to process the request.  He
referred me back to BellSouth tech support which recursed back to the
same old song and dance about how they would not do it.

> What the above email is reffering to is the userid email the dsl
> account is reffering to. If you don't know yours call the 800
> fastaccess number and find out what it is

	If the userid is @bellsouth.net, they will not handle it, in spite of
the fact that it's on the form.  It's on the front end but they can not
handle it on the back end.  If it's any of the others, they can handle
them.  If your DSL user id is @bellsouth.net, no workie.

> Ned

	Mike