[ale] Slashdot article on UAV/satellite surveillance

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 22:09:02 EDT 2008

flip-flop paint on the upper surfaces of the car.

meet people under bridges and change cars with them

swap "customer loyalty cards" with friends to thwart tracking of purchases

cash transactions

portable EMP cannon for the UAV's

shotgun for the hardened ones :-)

IR lasers for the highway cameras

fiber-seeking backhoe for the connections between cameras

We have lost our rights and are now just "points of interest" to be tracked,
classified and cataloged. All of this stuff has been happening under our
noses for the past 10-15 years and those of us raising a fuss about were
called nuts, paranoid, crazy or worse. I fear that some people having view
"Minority Report" see that society as a goal. There are hints cropping up of
attempts to prosecute individuals for offenses not yet committed.
"Conspiracy" is soon to be the most heinous of crimes.

On a good day my paranoia is hovering only slightly below raging mad. On a
bad day...

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 9:19 PM, John Doe <ultra.paranoid at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm a little dismayed that not a single person
> sent me a private e-mail or posted a suggestion
> on good roads in Atlanta to include in my travel
> plans for UAV/satellite surveillance evasion...
>
> This is not a joke people!
>
> John

James P. Kinney III