[ale] Back up

Harold Bieber harold.bieber at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 21:15:46 EDT 2008

Atlantic Nexus gets my vote also.

I placed the order last night (Sunday) at 11pm, when I got home from work
today at 7pm.... my line had been provisioned and I was back online.

Harold

PS.. I see SF has their main page up with the apology... but I am not able
to connect for email. I want to archive what I have there before they close
for good.