[ale] cancel sf contract question

Robert Reese ale at sixit.com
Mon Apr 14 18:37:40 EDT 2008

On 4/14/2008 at 6:00 PM Frank Ivey wrote:

>So the question is, given sf current state of affairs, what is the
>precedent for canceling a contract early for non-performance on SF's
>part without having to pay an early cancellation fee?

Look at the contract and see if there's anything they've done that violates the contract; for example, see if they have a 99.9% uptime guarantee. IANAL, so tread carefully.  However, if it were me, I'd cancel and tell them to take me to court for the cancellation fee.

Cheers,
Robert~

   * Microsoft is NOT a standard. *

SIXIT Consulting