[ale] linux friendly isp for dsl

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Mon Apr 14 18:17:29 EDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 17:36 -0400, Geoffrey wrote:
> Charles Shapiro wrote:
> > Looks like Speedfactory is actually showing signs of life.
> >
> > They appear to be back on DNS with an apologetic message on their site (
> > http://speedfactory.net ).  Hmm. No details on what happened.

> I don't see any apology, just the old main page they used to have.

	Their network is definitely back up.

> Too little too late...

	True, but an opportunity to backup web sites and archive off E-Mail
while the lamp is still flickering.

	My son and one impacted customer have already begun to switch away.
Now that's in motion, merely coming back or even offering a free month
is not going to change a thing.

> > -- CHS

	Mike