[ale] Slashdot article on UAV/satellite surveillance

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 14 13:18:44 EDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-04-13 at 23:34 -0700, John Doe wrote:
> http://yro.slashdot.org/yro/08/04/13/1830202.shtml
>

> I apologize, however, this message is a little
> off-topic.
>
> I've got nothing to hide, but this Slashdot article
> about further government intrusion into our lives
> bothers me a great deal.  I am curious if you all have
> tips on how to minimize tracking via satellite and UAV
> surveillance while residing in Atlanta.

I hate to say so, but I think you got to much time on your hands.

I wouldn't be the least bit worried about the US government spying on
me. It's the Trilateral Commission I worry about. Between them, and the
other members of the Illuminati, I keep my anti-rad shield handy, and
regularly listen for incoming messages from my control... uh, friends.

Dan