[ale] SMTP and AT&T

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Apr 14 09:59:01 EDT 2008

I went with AtNex and my partner went with AT&T.  I was going to do both
with AtNex but Louie had the idea that we should be with different
providers.  Also, he was lured with promises of a 6 meg connection.
With SF I never got my promised 3 meg and every dsl test I did never
made it that high.  I'm skeptical about any numbers about dsl speed.

I use an outgoing sendmail server for his mail.  I hear AT&T blocks port
25.  will a smart relay host in sendmail work with AT&T?

Chris