[ale] 24x CD-RW can not write

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 13:30:35 EDT 2008

So you mean Ultra Speed CD-RW discs, not drives.

The discs are not incompatible with cdrecord. They are incompatible
with your drive. If the drive doesn't have an "Ultra" logo on the door
(or face plate), then it will not work with Ultra Speed discs. I got
burned by this one myself; well, on one of my burners. (pun not
intended)

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/