[ale] Linux POS System

Daniel Howard dhhoward at comcast.net
Sun Apr 6 14:28:00 EDT 2008

Joe, the one I recommended to a friend of mine who's tired of his
slow/nonfunctional/overpriced Windows system (Squirrel) is Viewtouch,
mainly because they sell the touchscreen hardware on which they load
Linux and their POS software, so it's a turnkey system, but they do use
consultants to set it up for customers.  I don't think they have an
Atlanta consultant yet, so there's an opportunity for someone in this
group.  If anyone is interested, feel free to contact my friend Tony,
the manager of Huey's Restaurant here in Buckhead, he's interested in
exploring a Linux POS solution:

tony at hueysrestaurant.com

and the Viewtouch web site:

www.viewtouch.com