[ale] Ethereal

Terry Bailey terry at bitlinx.com
Tue Apr 1 20:34:29 EDT 2008

Thanks, that was the problem.  I am still not sure of the following,
however.  If SSL is used does the SSL kick in before the username and
password are asked for.  That is, is it the case that username and
password encrypted over The Net?  The yellow does not appear in
Firefox until after the username and password are entered.