[ale] New Atlanta-based Tech Company

Allan Metts ametts2 at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 1 09:31:59 EDT 2008

Sorry guys -- my first instinct (which I ignored) was to lead the
post with an apology for being potentially off-topic.

In my defense, I'm not a complete stranger to the community.  I
became aware of ALE in the first place because I personally know some
of you.  I'm certainly not an active participant, but if you check
the list archives you'll find conversations and questions from me on
Linux technical stuff -- and also "non-vapor" job postings from my
previous position as VP-Technology of AirSage.

But let me cut the flamethrowing short and apologize to those I have
offended.  I certainly don't want to be known as the guy who spams
the ALE list.  I erroneously assumed that those who were interested
would let me hear from them, and those who weren't would simply
ignore the post.

In any case, I have every intention of becoming more involved with
the ALE community (my 80-hour weeks at AirSage put a damper on this,
previously...).

Best to all,

Allan Metts, Arcato Global LLC
http://www.arcatoglobal.com