[ale] wireless card

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 14:45:57 EDT 2007

I know. I was referring to the masses of people that use Windows on a
daily basis and think Adobe Acrobat Reader = PDF.

Trust me. It's difficult enough to tell students, and faculty, how to
send Word documents as attachments. Trying to tell them how to first
convert the document to a PDF, and then email it is tantamount to
trying to teach a stone wall how to sing.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59