[ale] wireless card

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 13:23:28 EDT 2007

I loathed the window manager when I first started using OS X. There
are still some annoying things about it, but I've grown to like it for
the most part.

A big plus is the inclusion of an X11 implementation. If I can't find
a suitable, preferably free, OS X program to do what I need I can
(almost) always use an X11 app. The downside is that Fink usually has
outdated packages (and uses a horrible filesystem layout), and
Macports doesn't provide binary packages yet. Of the two, I prefer
Macports. So, I can still use Gnucash, Maxima, Wireshark, etc.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59