[ale] Script to send email with attachments

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 13:59:08 EDT 2007

Then author said he wanted to script the act of attaching 2*40 = 80
attachments. The way it was written, he implied attaching all 80 files
to one email. I assume he knows the file size limits. If not, he will
soon find out. Personally, I have no idea how Yahoo limits
attachments. I just provided a solution that is easier than scripting
the action of attaching 80 files to one email (and more considerate of
the recipient).

Also, if the recipient doesn't know how to handle bzipped tar files,
just sent a regular zip.