[ale] Re: Source-level debugging from Source-Navigator

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Fri Sep 21 12:12:47 EDT 2007

ALErs -

Making a bit of progress, but it's still not smooth.

I can start 'insight' (not expressly 'gdb') and it automagically sets a
breakpoint at my 'main()' entry.

My executable and startup directory is not that of project's base files,
so I get a squack at the console window that the executable can't be
found.

when I start the executable, I se 'gdb' messages but don't see the console
traffic.

Suggestions?

TIA.

 - Mills