[ale] It might be too late to sell your SCOX stock

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Mon Sep 17 12:36:03 EDT 2007

OTOH, if memory serves correctly, Eastern, Pan Am, TWA, Braniff all
filed Chapter 11, too. Sometimes, Chapter 11 allows for a genuine
restructuring. Other times, it postpones the inevitable and isn't much
more than wishful thinking, especially when the underlying business
model doesn't work.

One might be tempted to say that SCO's primary business model evaporated
in court.

regards,
William