[ale] [OT] Google Apps for Domain + Overzealous Spam filtering?

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Wed Sep 12 13:30:33 EDT 2007

----- "James Taylor" <James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com> wrote:
> I just helped a client move off of a gmail free business account.
>
> They determined that free email was not a good enough incentive for
> them to turn over mission critical app like email is these days.
>
> I can't imagine paying for google mail.

Well, for us, it was intriguing. We've been looking hard at Zimbra (I use it for home use) and Scalix as possible migration paths away from Exchange.

Gmail was thrown in as a joke at first, but we wondered aloud whether "zero infrastructure" might be interesting to at least play with. But, said privacy policy stopped us short very quickly.