[ale] wiki suggestions

Björn Gustafsson bg-ale at bjorng.net
Tue Sep 11 09:35:40 EDT 2007

I'd recommend *against* TWiki, because unless someone else knows
something we don't, it's bad from a scalability standpoint.  We're on
TWiki now, and after some research are heading in the direction of
MediaWiki.

I think that MoinMoin can require a login, has the ability to use
ACLs, and it's python-based. Zwiki looks interesting too, and is truly
more of a CMS with a wiki syntax.

--
Bj?rn Gustafsson