[ale] a list

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Sep 5 00:19:31 EDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-09-04 at 22:12 -0400, Terry Bailey wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am forced to use Windows 2003 Server for a particular application;
> however, I am running in a sense a hybrid system since I depend
> heavily on Cygwin.  Does anyone know of a great mailing list like
> this one that is relative to Windows Server 2003?

fighting hard to not make some smart a$$ remark about windows doesn't
have user groups, they special victims units and group therapy sessions,
or...

In all seriousness, there is not the community spirit in microsoft that
there is with Linux, Mac, (amiga - yes aaron, I know you'll read this)
and others.

In about 2-3 more years when Linux servers out number M$ servers
maybe...