[ale] mail wont' work

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Sun Sep 2 07:59:35 EDT 2007

I think this still has something to do with Bastille, but I'm not 100%
positive..
now I am back to only one user at a time can get mail. If I log in, get mail,
no problem. Wife logs in, tries to get mail, all her accounts say something
like
the pop process for her_account_name died unexpectedly

it does that for each account, and no mail comes in.

HELP.
do I need to reinstall something? I'm not too familiar with setuid, but I can
chmod anything. Is there a program that will return all your system files to
default setuid??
other suggestions??????
--
Paul Cartwright