[ale] TrollTech

Chris Farris chris at room17.com
Wed Oct 17 18:53:12 EDT 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Date: 	Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:17:46 -0700
From: 	Vanessa Crabtree <Vanessa.Crabtree at trolltech.com>
To: 	ale-owner <ale-owner at ale.org>

To whom this may concern:
I am from Trolltech, Inc. and we have an event coming up that we feel
the members of your mailing list (the Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts) will
benefit from. Below is a post which we are wondering if you could post
to your mailing list or allow us to do this. Thank you for your time and
consideration.
The post is as follows:
We are pleased to announce that ICS and Trolltech are hosting a series
of free Qt QuickStarts and Qtopia seminars in the US - and we will be
stopping in Atlanta, GA on October 25, 2007.   Registration is free, but
seating is limited, so reserve your spot today at
<blocked::BLOCKED::http://www.ics.com/QuickStart/>www.ics.com/QuickStart/
<blocked::http://www.ics.com/QuickStart/>
This intensive introduction to Qt will help developers who are already
existing users get the most out of Qt. It will also help those who are
considering using Qt in their next project make an informed decision.

Qtopia builds on the Qt API to deliver a complete application framework.
This seminar will provide a working knowledge of the capabilities and
limitations of Qtopia, specifically focusing on application development
for embedded devices.

Thank you again for your time and consideration,

Trolltech, Inc.

--
Chris Farris				chris at room17 dot com