[ale] laser printer

Denny Chambers dchambers at bugfixer.net
Fri Oct 12 11:04:09 EDT 2007

I have a Samsung printer that I use under Linux.Samsung actually
supplied a linux driver with their printer, but CUPS support has always
been good, and never really use it. Just nice to see a company make an
effort to make sure they product was supported under linux. This printer
is the Samsung ML-1210, and it has been great. Been in service since
2001, an hasn't missed a beat. Not sure what the current models are for
Samsung, but I would recommend taking a look based on my experience with
this printer.

Denny