[ale] laser printer

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 12 10:49:56 EDT 2007

I have an HP LaserJet 1012 that I've had for a couple of years now, and
it is inexpensive, and so far, bulletproof.

Toner cartridges are not very expensive, and I have only used three
toner cartridges in two and a half years. That's quite good for the
number of prints I've run through it.

Virtually any HP enjoys excellent support in virtually any distro I've
found.

YMMV.

Dan