[ale] Gmail marking ALE as spam?

Joshua Kite jwkite at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 09:32:10 EDT 2007

I just made a suggestion to gmail (
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=suggest) that
they modify the filters so that items meeting the filter criteria can avoid
being labeled as spam.

I did just notice that Google suggests adding the contact to the friends
list (http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=9009&topic=1520).
I'm wondering whether adding ale at ale.org will resolve this problem or if I'm
going to have to put all of you in my contacts.

Josh Kite