[ale] NVIDIA linux support (NOT)

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Sat Oct 6 13:53:32 EDT 2007

wow, this is almost as good as Zoom support! I sent NVIDIA a question about my
config, and here is what they emailed back:

Discussion Thread
Response (PK) - 10/06/2007 10:43 AM
Hello Paul,

Thank you for contacting NVIDIA Customer Care. ?

We're very sorry, but we are not able to address Linux installation, usage and
troubleshooting questions via this forum. From the forum we are authorized
only to support for Windows XP and Windows Vista. I apologize for the
inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or problems, please check the
Linux discussion forum.

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=14

If you don't find an answer to your question there, you can send email (in
English) to

linux-bugs at nvidia.com.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_display_ia32_1.0-8174.html

Again, our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please feel free to contact
us for further assistance.
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800