[ale] Ubuntu Georgia LoCo upcoming events

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 21:57:47 EDT 2007

Heidi,

Thanks for the email.  From my understanding, Meehan's has Irish
cuisine, as well as many different types of beer (I guess it comes with
being and Irish restaurant), but I believe that under 21 is accepted --
but for 5, I am not sure what the environment is like.  You would have
to talk to Joshua Chase, marketing manager for the LoCo who came up with
the location. See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JoshuaChase for email
information.  Sorry I don't know much about the location; I have never
been there.

Jon