[ale] SATA, iSCSI, and ESX

deritchie at earthlink.net deritchie at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 27 09:13:24 EST 2007

If you are running iSCSI, it is strongly recommended that you turn on jumbo frames on a dedicated Gbit interface on the server. Also, it is a good idea to lock the interface speed to 1 Gbit on the server to prevent autonegotation problems.

Best regards,
Dave Ritchie
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile