[ale] blocked domains

Paul Cartwright paulc at blackbirdpros.com
Tue Nov 27 07:28:10 EST 2007

I think we finally have the answer to our blocked email issue, though it
too almost 2 weeks to fix.
My domain host gate.com fell on their face, and bellsouth didn't help at
all.
from my wife this morning::

BellSouth assured me that they were not responsible and not blocking our
domain. So I called gate.com .  The trouble ticket went to System Admin at
corporate office and today at 2pm this ticket was cleared.  They spoke with
Bell South and BS was in fact blocking IP # 216. 219.253.28 and we should be
ok in 24 hours(tomorrow afternoon).  It affected many domains!

so if you know anyone with a domain hosted by gate.com you might let
them know that email was not getting to/from Bellsouth.net for over 2 weeks.

I will start moving my DSL & domain hosts when I get home Thursday..
Speedfactory for DSL, and I'm not sure where for domain.. someone I
think mentioned asmallorange.com

--
Paul Cartwright