[ale] LUG at GT Installfest - Dec. 1st, 11am-5pm

Ryan Curtin ryan at www.igglybob.com
Mon Nov 26 22:17:18 EST 2007

Hey ALE'rs -

I announced the last LUG at GT InstallFest on this list; I hope the
information helped someone.  I figured I'd announce the next one too.
Here's the announcement:

------

The Linux Users Group at Georgia Tech presents InstallFest 35!

When:   Saturday, December 1st, 2007, 11:00am - 5:00pm

Where:  Skiles Building, Room 257

What:   The Linux Users Group at Georgia Tech will be sponsoring a Linux
        InstallFest on Saturday, Dec. 1st.  You can get Linux
        questions answered, get Linux installed for free on a computer,
        troubleshoot Linux problems, and meet other local Linux users.

A map to find the Skiles building can be found at
        http://www.gtalumni.org/campusmap/bldngmodel.html?id=2

For more information on what Linux is, how to prepare your system for an
InstallFest, and more, visit the LUG at GT website:
        http://www.lugatgt.org/

Hope to see you there!

--
Ryan Curtin       | "That rug really tied the room together."
ryan at igglybob.com |   - The Dude