[ale] macbook and linux

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Nov 26 08:00:03 EST 2007

I have a MacBook Core2 that I use for testing OSX integration with my customer's environments.  I have found it to be easy to use, and very good for quick boots and good battery life at wifi sites, but I rarely use it for everyday productivity.  I find it to be limiting and non-intuitive for my work habits.  I have five desktops and three notebooks running openSUSE, and I wouldn't use anything else based on my experiences so far.

-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420