[ale] Creating a "simple" selinux file policy?

Mike Kachline mkachline at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 19:14:53 EST 2007

All,

  I am needing to create an selinux policy under RHEL5 which simply
logs any "reads" to a limited number of files from anyone. I am
somewhat familiar with selinux concepts, but, have never created or
modified a policy before. Thus my questions to the group:

* What is the best book for learning how to author simple selinux policies?

* Is the above need easy to do? I presume I need to use "semanage"?

* Can anyone offer any other tidbits of help?

  Thanks,
     - Mike

--
Mike Kachline