[ale] Big MythTV event in the works>

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 14:28:49 EST 2007

Ned and Brian,

Thanks for the feed back so far.

I tend to agree that the Installation Party would be improved if it
included presentations.

Not too long ago, I helped the Atlanta Asterisk User Group host an
Asterisk Installfest.  As I recall, the event completed about 23
Asterisk installations, but also included approximately 4 hours of
presentations. The presentations were as much as "drawing card" as the
installations.

Now for the lively topic: who should speak and on what subjects?

Clearly the topic of how MythTV handles and will handle the expanding
methods of distributing media content is important and compelling.

Anyone know of any MythTV developers in the area?

Thanks Again,
H. Preston