[ale] Strang returned mail

Scott Castaline hscast at charter.net
Sun Nov 18 17:34:33 EST 2007

Sean Kilpatrick wrote:
> On Sunday 18 November 2007 15:55, Scott Castaline wrote:
> | I received this today as Undeliverable Mail for subject and Sender as
> | Postmaster. The problem is it does not correspond with anything that I
> | sent.
>
> Scott,
> Certainly spam, and I suspect one of the links leads to a virus.
> Automation.com resolves to an address in Beijing. Soborka.net is
> an address in Odessa, Ukraine.
> Interestingly enough, the Scrippsnetwork address appears to be owned by
> the E.W. Scripps Company, owner of the Scripps-Howard newspaper chain.
>
> Sean

I had gotten the Bejing connection, as well as the Ukraine connection,
but missed the Scripps part. The part that bothers me is the way the
error occurred it makes it look like I am a spam bot or whatever it's called
, and the email address containing hsc as I mentioned before those are
my initials.