[ale] speedfactory issues

Sid Lane jakes.dad at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 09:30:12 EST 2007

didn't they sell?

this makes me neither warm nor fuzzy...

I can't blame those guys if they were ready to get out and were
offered a fair price but the big reason for choosing them has always
been competent tech support and their willingness to acknowledge the
existence of linux.  if I'm going to start getting an offshore call
center telling me I have to be running windoze I might as well go back
to scumcast...

can anyone shed any more light on that situation?