[ale] OLPC was: bump

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Mon Nov 12 19:28:29 EST 2007

On Thursday 11 October 2007, Ned Williams wrote:

>snip
> While I find the buy 1 get 1 policy somewhat...objectionable the basic
> premise of the unit is still a good thing and I most likley will get one
> for my child if they do actually put them on sale in November as they
> are saying they will.

Apologies for the late reply to this thread (I can't find the newer one.)

Bottom line including shipping is $423.95. And boy do they push PayPal! Two
choices are "log in" or "continue without logging in" which still uses
PayPal. Oh well, easier than logging in...

Just hope it arrives several days before the holidays so *I* get a chance
to play:)
--
William