[ale] Re: How do you store your passwords?

John Caruso jcaruso4 at csc.com
Fri Nov 9 05:59:59 EST 2007

There is a free tool out there that I have used now for several years
called "AnyPassword"

You can password protect access to the database
The database is encrypted
It has a password generator up to about 16 in length that manual
generation would be surely impossible to duplicate in the same time.
The database can be exported to a csv file which goes nicely into Expel
and can be printed for backup
You have any number of folders you can establish and within each as many
passwords for that class as you want
The folders display as in Windoze Exploder
The problem, of course, I believe it is only available for Gates'
Offending System.

Thanks.

Regards....John