[ale] OT: good veritas netbackup support sites/maillists?

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Nov 6 11:57:41 EST 2007

Auburn Veritas Mailing List seems to be the one - it's the one I use and
has tons of activity.   Some of the regular posters on there include
Symantec staff and a Backup expert who has written books/blogs/articles
on the subject.   It has people that know it from the UNIX/Linux
perspective as well as from the Windoze perspective.