[ale] tun on Ubuntu

PairOfTwins PairOfTwins at mindspring.com
Wed May 23 11:09:00 EDT 2007

Bjorn & Jim:

Ha!  tuncfg is 32-bit.  Guess "make" didn't really make this utility?
Looking for a way to have remote desktop when the client doesn't have
access to the router (small rental office in big building).

tom at dare:/sbin$ sudo file tuncfg
tuncfg: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), for
GNU/Linux 2.4.1, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), stripped
tom at dare:/sbin$ sudo ldd tuncfg
        not a dynamic executable

Thanks,
Tom