[ale] Good cheap ATL-based colo facilities?

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Mon May 21 15:14:33 EDT 2007

THANKS to everyone who recommended a good cheap ATL-based colo
facilities.  My delay in responding was due to a fire (not literally)
somewhere else that I just put put.

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux/Unix security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]