[ale] OT: Autism Walk

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Fri May 18 19:50:29 EDT 2007

On Friday 18 May 2007 10:21 am, Jeff Lightner wrote:
> A worthy cause indeed - especially since many geeks show eerie
> similarities:
>
> "a complex brain disorder that often inhibits a person's ability to
> communicate, respond to surroundings, or form relationships with others"

Old, has a broken "Calculate Score" button and I can not vouch for its
accuracy. But if anyone is intersted here is an on line test for autism
someone sent me recently.

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/9.12/aqtest.html

I scored 28 which is higher than the control avgrage and lower than those
diagnosed with autism.

Oh, use the directions to manually score the test. Counting the ones in the
broken results page seems to allways give 24.
--
William