[ale] Good cheap ATL-based colo facilities?

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Wed May 16 14:55:36 EDT 2007

Bob -

I recently went through this process and I was surprised at what a
dearth of onesy-twosy-Usy hosting there is.  I wound  up going with
Netriplex for colo, with hosting at QualityTech/eDeltaCom.  This was
after I nearly installed my server at a place downtown, but wound up
taking it right back out of the building after learning that all I would
be getting was a telco rack full of ratty machines with twisted-rack
ears and servers stacked up on top of each other.

That being said, I can't tell you what they could offer you for
dedicated with Linux preloaded, but at least these people were
reasonable to deal with and made some actual effort.

- Jeff